Note: all sale or promotional items are final and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If you wish to exchange your item, please ensure:
- The item/s are in their original condition.
- The item/s have not been worn, damaged or washed.
- You must notify Oddish within 10 days of receiving shipping confirmation.
- The garment must be sent immediately after return approval.
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
Please be aware that the goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. We recommend using trackable postal services.
Once we receive the item/s your new item/s will be on its way. You will be contacted via email once your exchange has been sent.
RefundsUnfortunately, we do not accept refunds for a change of mind. All of our goods are handmade with care and are inspected before being shipped to ensure the highest quality garments are received.
In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty beyond repair or damaged you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. Please review the below conditions:
- You may return a faulty item within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All faulty returns will be assessed and we reserve the right to repair or replace the item/s.
- A refund may be issued if an alternative size in the same style is unavailable for exchange.
- We will not issue a refund or exchange for colour fading, colour running, fabric burring, pulling, or deterioration. Please follow the care instructions on the label to prolong the life of your Oddish piece.
- Please note that colours may appear different on computer screens and some garments may appear slightly different shade than they actually are.
To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return address. Sorry, we do not cover the postage costs of returning an item.
Please be aware that the goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.